I wasn’t really aware that these sorts of tags were a thing on tumblr as well. But I was tagged by uncle @cemetarytimes, so here we go!
- Rule one: Always post the rules
- Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
- Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post (yeah, that’s not going to happen…)
- Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1) Which country would you most like to visit?
France or Canada, I think.
2) What is your favourite thing to do?
I really like to go to a café, order coffee and then just read a good book and listen to some music. I find it really relaxing even though there are a lot of people around me, and I find it easier to acutally focus on reading when I’m not surrounded by other distractions (i.e. computer and piano).
3) Coffee or tea?
4) If you could study anything, what would you study?
Probably ethnomusicology (a combination of musicology and anthropology). Which is lucky, since I’m almost halfway there.
5) What’s your all time favourite movie?
I never know how to answer this particular question… I don’t watch that many movies and I usually kind of like most of the ones that I do watch. I really liked the new Les Misérables movie, though. Also, I’m a fan of Interview with a vampire, though it’s been a while since I last watched it.
6) At the moment, what is your favourite song?
Another tough one. I really like “Oh Death” by Noah Gunderson lately, so I guess that one?
7) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I wish I could answer this question, but honestly, I never really do anything really crazy or interesting… I’m not a very impulsive person.
8) What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever been asked?
Once when I was visiting Copenhagen I was stopped by an older Spanish man, who asked if he could take a picture with me. It was very weird, but I was also oddly flattered since he told me that he found me beautiful. Mostly, I think, it’s because I’m tall and blonde. Or he was trying to distract me while someone stole my stuff (that I had handed over to my friends, so that this couldn’t happen).
9) Do you know any languages fluently besides your mother tongue?
My English is pretty fluent, otherwise, no.
10) Which languages would you like to speak fluently?
Basically all of the Roman languages (particularly French and Italian). Also, Russian.
11) What’s your favourite book?
American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I’m currently reading The Passage by Justin Cronin, which I’m really enjoying as well.
1) Do you have a song or artist that you have listened to a lot lately?
2) What is your favourite TV-series?
3) What is your favourite type of candy?
4) Do you have any pets? (I’m cheating, I know the people I’m going to tag do…)
5) What is your dream job/occupation/career?
6) What is something you would like to accomplish before you die?
7) Try to name 3 good things that has happened to you recently.
8) Would like to visit a country outside of the continent, that you currently live in?
9) Do you play any instruments? If not, is there any instrument you would like to learn how to play?
10) Other than tumblr, what is your favourite website?
11) Are you pretty damned fabulous? (Hint: the answer is ‘yes’.)
puzzletwin nemuikyo and sisterfayd
Or you know, anyone who reads this and feel like doing it. c: