I was asked to draw an ostrich for a podcast that some guys from university is doing, so I’m currently practicing that. When I tried to draw a closeup somethong happened…
Okay, I don’t usually take selfies and post them on the internet, but I got a haircut today and I feel kind of pretty for the first time in forever, so I felt like sharing. c:
Also, Puzzletwin said she wanted to see it, so here you go!
(Didn’t even realise the potato quality of the photo, ‘till I saw it on my computer screen, haha.)
Here is an update to this. It’s still a work in progress (that I may never finish), but I kind of like it and wanted to correct some things from the previous recording (i.e. the beginning, the tempo and some other details). If anyone is listening then I am very open to constructive criticism. :)
The worst part about liking classical music is when you forget the name of a piece and you can’t google the lyrics because there are none
Today I sat down at the piano, thinking, “Well, I have all summer, better play some piano”, so I did as I usually do: found a Chopin piece to practice. Somewhere in between practising I found myself playing around with an idea of my own, and I ended up with this.
It’s really quite simple and not horribly creative either. But it sounds nice, I think, and it’s a good place to start. As for the title, it just sort of popped into my mind. Overused? Yeah, but it somehow fits.
This is the first time I’ve tried to share something that I’ve written myself, any thoughts?
Thank you so much! I’m really glad you think so - I haven’t had much time to play the piano lately, but a compliment like this surely is motivating. :)
I got: anal, gay and fanfics, so yeah…
I wasn’t really aware that these sorts of tags were a thing on tumblr as well. But I was tagged by uncle @cemetarytimes, so here we go!
- Rule one: Always post the rules
- Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
- Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post (yeah, that’s not going to happen…)
- Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1) Which country would you most like to visit?
France or Canada, I think.
2) What is your favourite thing to do?
I really like to go to a café, order coffee and then just read a good book and listen to some music. I find it really relaxing even though there are a lot of people around me, and I find it easier to acutally focus on reading when I’m not surrounded by other distractions (i.e. computer and piano).
3) Coffee or tea?
4) If you could study anything, what would you study?
Probably ethnomusicology (a combination of musicology and anthropology). Which is lucky, since I’m almost halfway there.
5) What’s your all time favourite movie?
I never know how to answer this particular question… I don’t watch that many movies and I usually kind of like most of the ones that I do watch. I really liked the new Les Misérables movie, though. Also, I’m a fan of Interview with a vampire, though it’s been a while since I last watched it.
6) At the moment, what is your favourite song?
Another tough one. I really like “Oh Death” by Noah Gunderson lately, so I guess that one?
7) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I wish I could answer this question, but honestly, I never really do anything really crazy or interesting… I’m not a very impulsive person.
8) What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever been asked?
Once when I was visiting Copenhagen I was stopped by an older Spanish man, who asked if he could take a picture with me. It was very weird, but I was also oddly flattered since he told me that he found me beautiful. Mostly, I think, it’s because I’m tall and blonde. Or he was trying to distract me while someone stole my stuff (that I had handed over to my friends, so that this couldn’t happen).
9) Do you know any languages fluently besides your mother tongue?
My English is pretty fluent, otherwise, no.
10) Which languages would you like to speak fluently?
Basically all of the Roman languages (particularly French and Italian). Also, Russian.
11) What’s your favourite book?
American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I’m currently reading The Passage by Justin Cronin, which I’m really enjoying as well.
1) Do you have a song or artist that you have listened to a lot lately?
2) What is your favourite TV-series?
3) What is your favourite type of candy?
4) Do you have any pets? (I’m cheating, I know the people I’m going to tag do…)
5) What is your dream job/occupation/career?
6) What is something you would like to accomplish before you die?
7) Try to name 3 good things that has happened to you recently.
8) Would like to visit a country outside of the continent, that you currently live in?
9) Do you play any instruments? If not, is there any instrument you would like to learn how to play?
10) Other than tumblr, what is your favourite website?
11) Are you pretty damned fabulous? (Hint: the answer is ‘yes’.)
Or you know, anyone who reads this and feel like doing it. c: